The easiest way to get started with UserLeap is through our Link microsurveys. Link microsurveys require no application install and can be sent by email, SMS, or even embedded within newsletters.
Navigate to the Templates section within your account to browse expert-written microsurvey templates. Templates are organized into use case collections to help you easily find what you need, like:
- Onboard More Customers
- Create Better Content
- Launch a New Product or Feature
- Recruit Interview Participants
- Reduce Customer Churn
- & more!
Choose the collection that best fits your business problem. Then browse, preview, and select the template that best supports your research.
- Scan and hover over each template.
- Observe the preview on the right side.
- To choose the template, either select the template card or click the green Customize and Launch button on the right, under the preview of the template.
- If you'd rather not use a template, you can always choose to Create from Scratch via the purple button in the top right corner to create your custom survey.
For the Question selection:
- Review the questions
- Customize by changing the wording, deleting a question, or adding a question.
- Click Save Changes after customizing.
- Saving the changes of your microsurvey places it into a status called Draft.
To learn more about designing microsurvey questions, visit the following topics:
For the Audience selection:
Select Shareable Link as the platform
From the survey edit view, click Launch Survey to launch the survey. Its status will then change to In Progress and a link to your microsurvey will be displayed so you may distribute it to prospective respondents.
You can retrieve the link from an In Progress microsurvey by clicking Share Survey Link in the summary tab.
For a more detailed explanation of Link microsurveys, see Link Microsurveys.
If you need any help with either of these installations, please reach out or book time with our Product Support and Customer Success teams. We’re happy to lend you a hand getting started.
Updated 6 days ago